Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

At the Zoo with Doodlebug!

Love Doodlebug latest zoo release and all the cute animal prints and adorable animal icons in this collection!

For my zoo page,  I had a plan to balance the large landscape photo with a vertical element but since I only had one other photo I opted to use pattern paper in the place of where a 3rd photo would be.  The animal icons are so cute, I used a doodle-pop along with some of the animals from the mini icons sticker sheet.



For my 2nd page, I clustered some tropical elements along with the monkey for a playful approach to a funny scrapbook memory.  I matted one of the cut-a-apart cards side-by-side flush with the photo to caption the gist of the memory.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today, hope you have a wonderful crafty day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!